EU – funded project “Vocational education and training: New approach for effective social inclusion” which is implemented by Community Development Institute – Tetovo in partnership with DVV International is offering the following job opportunities:
1. Expert for program development design and writing about ICT skills
2. Expert for program development design and writing about English language
3. Expert for program development design and writing about horticulture
4. Expert for vocation program development baker
5. Expert for vocation program development barber hairdresser
All candidates should clearly state the position they are applying for and e-mail their motivation letters, CVs in English language, copies of education and working references from the previous working experiences (contracts, recommendations etc.) to the following address: email@example.com.
Candidates should apply only if the requirements for the position are fulfilled and they should be able to demonstrate through their CVs and supporting documents the required knowledge and working/professional experience.
The deadline for applications is 10 June 2016 (16:00h).
A short list of candidates shall be established based on assessment against these Terms of Reference. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.